- Rural Home Owners: Would you like to drill a well but don’t know if you will hit water? Find depth and yield before drilling.
- Realtors: Add value to a property. Help clients find water before they purchase a property or to help sell a property without a well.
- Farm/Agriculture: Are your current wells going dry or do you need an additional well for livestock? Survey the local groundwater before you drill.
- Well Drillers: Complete aquifer mapping for your customers. We are here to increase your wells drilled per year and increase customer satisfaction.
- Municipalities: Find an aquifer that will provide your required well yield. Map out boundaries and depths of aquifers in your territory.
- Government: Map out your most precious natural resource, ground water. Our aquifer maps will show aquifer depth, thickness, and potential yield.
- Industrial: Avoid building something on top of an aquifer, or tap a high yield well for a manufacturing operation.
- Landfills: Avoid being located on an aquifer or excavating into one.
The FOREMOST DR-24 dual rotation is the most efficient air rotary water well drilling rig available today. A lower drive turns the casing from 6” to 24” diameters independently of the top drive which at the same time advances the drill stem. The lower drive has an 80,000 lb. pull back capability. Typically for each 10 ft of well depth, the casing is pulled back and air lifted to check for small water bearing zones. Other types of rigs utilize a hammer casing system that would drive past those small water bearing zones. The DR-24 can be configured to drill reverse circulation, angle drilling, mud drilling, and coring. It is currently the safest drilling method. To book a DR-24 to drill your well or for more questions go to www.clearbluewaterfsj.com.